Hong Kong Region comes under the People’s Republic of China and it is an autonomous territory situated on the southern coast of China. Also it is the home of approx 7.2 million people so it is one of the most densely populated regions in the world.
Hong Kong is also recognised as the pathway to China. Previously, Hong Kong was under British Rule until 1997. Now the CEPA (Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement) provides preferential access to China’s Markets so its becoming the most popular international jurisdiction.
Hong Kong is also an International centre for trade as well as finance plus its 3rd largest Financial centre in the world. Hong Kong currently has millions of companies incorporated because of its regulatory environment as well as competitive tax system. Hong Kong is also the International centre of information exchange.
Reasons to register company in Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong has the most incorporation every year than other jurisdiction
- It is the most respected jurisdiction for establishing business
- You will get many business-friendly policies
- All the jurisdiction are PayPal approved
- lower tax system as compared with other jurisdictions
- Anonymity though nominee director/shareholder services
- English is the primary banking & business language
- Minimum compliance requirements than EU norms
Hong Kong companies have transparent public registrars. So in Hong Kong you can get access to information about the company's shareholders & directors. But Samoa companies use stockholders of Hong Kong companies that eventually helps make the company’s real owners hidden.
Hong Kong Company Registration Requirements are:
- You have to provide a filled prescribed company formation form.
- You need to submit some information & documents such as “Company’s Name with 3 variations & priority orders (languages - English, Chinese or both), physical address, residential addresses proof, valid passports copies or national ID (issued in the European Union) of every Director & Shareholders. If directors & shareholders are a Corporate body then you must provide incorporation certificate & registered address. All these documents should be authorised by Bank, Notary Public or by flag’s Embassy.