UAE is known for the biggest Financial Centres in the world right now. In the UAE, you will find all the required conditions that are suitable for establishing business. You will benefit from the Economic as well as political stability, also the country's flexible legislation. These features attract most of the foreign investments to the UAE. Till today more than 1225 companies were registered in the UAE. The country is a reputed jurisdiction and the biggest evidence is its not present in the offshore black lists.
Company formation in UAE is much easier now-a-days because the government supports businesses and offers a fast framework for obtaining required licenses. Find out some of the benefits of company formation in UAE:
- Just one director & shareholder is enough for registration
- Individuals & legal entities also can become directors & shareholders
- There is no currency control
- Company Registrar is private
- Owner’s name is not displayed in the registrar
- You don't have to deliver any reports
LLC, International Business Company(IBC)
There is no need for making the financial reports & audits.
You don't have to pay any tax because an offshore company in UAE is completely tax free.
As a nominee shareholders & directors are allowed.
Registrar of Companies in UAE is private so the company’s directors & shareholders data is not available to anyone.