UK (United Kingdom) of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, is a crown state in Europe. The UK actually shares the land border with Ireland. UK also surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean. As UKs proximity to the EU(European Union) as well as double taxation treaties, companies situated in the UK get more benefits to the commercial and financial business.
The UK is also known as the most popular financial & commercial centre of the World. The UK offers so many trading advantages as it is signatory to 100+ different treaties.
In the UK, LLP structure is formed in such a way that a company's members only need to pay the tax. Company’s member have to pay tax as per the income source. Foreign companies are not subject to any UK Tax.
Advantages of forming the Limited Company in the UK:
- Solo member company ownership is available in UK
- Nominee Services are also permitted
- Ownership of shares transferring is very simple
- You will get benefits from the national insurance
- The UK offers various Double Taxation treaties as well as 100+ trade agreements in place
- You can get access to trade markets in EU
- Company has distinct legal existence from members
- UK is the leading financial centre
- You can also claim the business expenses against tax
Requirements for UK Offshore Company Registration:
- Certified passport copy
- Complete information about directors and shareholders such as name, address proof, etc.
- Information about your capitals
- Fee of registration is required
- If the company is already existed then its name & registered address
- Company Memorandum as well as Articles of Association
- Completely filled IN01 application form
It will take approx 1-2 days to form the offshore company in the UK. To know more about this UK offshore company formation, connect with us now to receive complete assistance & necessary services required in the process.