St. Vincent is an independent state in the Caribbean. It is a part of the Lesser Antilles. It is situated in a 389 square kilometres area. The currency used in this state is “East Caribbean dollar”.
The country became the tax-free jurisdiction in the world because Saint Vincent & the Grenadines adopted the package of 6 legislative acts in 1996. Because of the tax-free jurisdiction, it's attracting the most of the entrepreneurs around the world. Checkout some of the primary benefits of this jurisdiction:
- You can organise the FOREX broker without any license
- Also establish the authorised trust management without any license
- No taxation
- No need to provide the annual reports.
- Share capital requirement is zero
- Bearer shares are allowed in this St. Vincent
- Strong asset as well as privacy protection available
- Fast Incorporation
St. Vincent Company Registration Requirements:
- For the formation one Director is required. If a company has more than one shareholder then two directors are necessary.
- You can merge with subsidiaries & also combine with any foreign companies.
- You need to submit the name of the company, director, officers and shareholder(s), number of shares and currency in which it shall be issued and Authorised Capital amount.
- Information in public records is Certificate of Compliance. You don't have to provide a list of shareholders.
- Updating the company name can be done via the alteration of the original Articles of Incorporation.