Performing the activities in the financial sectors needs the special license. This is the opportunity for most of the Forex-industry specialists who want to offer the service in financial sectors, can easily apply for the Forex License in the Republic of Vanuatu. By obtaining this license, clients look at you as a high-level international service provider and trust your services.
In Vanuatu Offshore is registered as Foreign company so it will not become subject to taxation. Also such company activities are regulated by "International companies Act." & ”Companies Act”.
VFSC (Vanuatu Financial Services Commission) handles all the regulation & supervision of financial institutions in Vanuatu. Connect with us, as we offer brokerage company registration, bank account opening and assistance in obtaining a license with all the VFSC requirements.
The license is issued for activities such as:
- Trading in Forex
- Asset Management
- Advisory Service
Our service package includes:
- Registered Address
- Government Licensing fee
- Delivery of documents to desired address
Steps of Obtaining a Forex License:
- Company Registration (at least one director of any residence).
- No need for a local registered office / secretary.
- Form Completion and applying to VFSC for getting a Security License that comes with Forex activity.
- Payment of government fees & licensing fee.
- After approval of registration you can obtain a license.
To register a company & obtaining Forex licenses approximately takes 2-3 months.
The director must have correct documented experience in the financial market, along with high level educational background and professional reputation. Nominee service is also possible in the process.
The capital requirement is $2000 for registering a company with Forex license in Vanuatu.